Mock graduation invitation
Create a mock graduation (or real one if you are graduating this year) using Adobe Photoshop. Each student will need to use a current photo of themselves and a picture from childhood in the invitation. The invitation should be 7"x5" or 5"x7" and a resolution of 300.
When grading I am looking for:
- detailed elimination of the background from at least one photo.
- strong composition (visually interesting but unified)
- sense of hierarchy (students name and graduation year should be the largest text, then the time and date should be grouped together in a smaller text)
- Included date, time and location
- No more than 3 different texts (I think 2 is actually better in this case).
- Thoughtful use of color
Note: Finished project should NOT have a focal point directly in the center.